I hate to say it, but it’s happening and it’s happening soon! I feel like it just started but now it’s all coming to an end.
There are only……two weeks left of summer!
Then back to work.
Back to reality!
I feel like I was just singing “no more teachers, no more books” but sadly no more sleeping in, or asking the question, “hey, what day is it? I have noooo idea cause I’m on vacay!”
So as a lament to beautiful days of summer… here is my list of
TOP 10 FAVOURITE SUMMER MOMENTS!
1. Obvs sleeping in!!!
2. Quality time with Guinness (my dog, also the only one with as much vacay as me!)
3. Starry Nights
4. Kayaking. I’m getting better, finally going straight(ish)
5. Being spontaneous cause “hey man, I’m on vacay!!!!!”
6. The wicked festivals like the International Balloon Festival
7. Having no schedule! Nada. Zilch. It’s all about the mooching around allll dayyy longgg!
8. Sipping some bubbly at this gem. Tavern on the Hill is an amazing both glam and casual, overlooking the water and the parliament, it is a must for everyone.
9. Sessions at the cottage. Led by the legend himself, our Dad!
10. My all time fav……… driving around with the roof down in the stang, Mustang!
For more Friday Fun check out